This is to inform the general public that registration for BUK Post UTME for 2020/2021 admission exercise, begins on Monday, 3rd August 2020. Meanwhile, the minimum required cut-off mark for application is 180, and the application for BUKAT Post UTME 2020 is now available online, with the closing date: 2nd October 2020. However, applicants are expected to know the following:
Eligibility for BUKAT Post UTME 2020
Meanwhile, all candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for 2020/2021 Academic Session post-UTME Screening Exercise.
BUKAT Post UTME 2020 Cut-Off Marks and Courses
The cut-off marks for the various Faculties /Programmes are as stated below. Moreover, applicants are expected to know the various courses and the cut-off mark.
Cut-off mark: 180 and above
- Arts and Islamic Studies
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Communication (Except Mass Communication)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Cut-off mark: 190 and above
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
Cut-off mark: 200 and above
- Allied Health Sciences
Cut-off mark: 220 and above
- Clinical Sciences (MBBS)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
How to Apply for 2020/2021 BUK Post UTME
- Visit the school official website: www.buk.edu.ng
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph.
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Meanwhile, applicants are to upload their O’level results on the JAMB website
- A personalized payment invoice will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print it and go to any bank nationwide to make a non-refundable payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) being the cost of screening.
- After making the payment, return to the website and log in again.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgment slip until payment is processed and verified. Meanwhile, the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results. Therefore, all candidate is advised to visit the JAMB office to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.). Moreover, candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Payment at the Banks will be closed on 2nd October 2020
Although, blind, deaf, and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
Moreover, after the application process, a comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng
For more inquire, send a mail to the following email address: [email protected]
For more school updates: CLICK HERE!